Saturday, December 26, 2009

Misc November and December Observations

Out of blue at dinner one night he picks up a pea with chopsticks, and then picks up more such that I had time to snap some shots for proof.



Andy loves to play hide and seek. When I pick him up from Joe, he would often hide under his little table and say "hiding". He dresses his pet giraffe "Baby" warmly. His favorite stuffed animals are giraffe Baby and dog Daddy that he asks for them every night.



He went to Amanda's piano recital and got to play on the full concert sized Steinway.



Andy continues to talk and repeat after people more everyday. Today (12/26) he's saying "Thank you" in Chinese in the right context. Before he would say please, thank you and welcome in Chinese all together from repeating me or skip right to "Bu2 Ke4 Qi" (welcome). Now I give him something and ask him what to say and he understands I was asking for "Xie xie" (thank you).

No comments:

Contributors