Wednesday, January 9, 2008

3 mo growth spurt

I was googling for "baby growth spurt" at 3am this morning after a frustrating feed. I hardly get any longer than 1hour stretch of sleep between midnight to 6am these days. Andy wants to eat almost every hour. I wondered if I was making less milk due to all the quarterly goal setting at work or that he's having extra appetite (probably from all the kicking workout). So I had to confirm my suspicion. Yes, he's on target for the 3 month spurt (and the next one is at 6 month) as he turns 3 months today. But after all the whining, I still couldn't get slightest angry looking at his hungry little mouth.

My officemates were training him in German and French today as he started to fuss. Aaron told of an interesting fact that babies spend 45% of energy in brain growth where as adults much less.

No comments:

Contributors