Monday, December 17, 2007

A dream

I had a most vivid dream of Andy this morning. We were sitting on a sandy beach with the most clear blue sky. Herds of giraffes, zebras, elephants, lions run by. It was like a safari, except we weren't moving (probably because Andy can't walk yet). It was like in the discovery channel or a natural history museum came alive. There was a soft voice adding scientific knowledge making it seem like a museum guided tour. I was afraid the animals would step on us initially, but somehow they went by us, so I sat back and relaxed. It felt like watching a 3D movie, with the hemisphere as the screen. It was just breathtaking. Andy was watching all the wonders with the amazement in his eyes too.

Then it involved go seeing Li's new born (my coworker friend Li just had her baby girl last Thurs, Dec 13). I guess I should go visit them soon.

No comments:

Contributors