Saturday, December 1, 2007

Drawing Jam

Today is the annual Drawing Jam at Gage. Andy and I hung out there all day. It started snowing last night and snowed some more today. I didn't get much drawing done because the little guy needed attention periodically. Juliette's Atelier students were really nice to me, offered me their studio corners for me to nurse Andy in. I got to learn a lot about different stages of the program. This one girl Lorene who is in her third year of the program was especially nice to me (coincidentally she had noticed me in past years' Drawing Jam events). We chatted quite a bit. She's tutoring and coordinating classes in addition to her class work, well on her path to a teaching/painting career. I was very envious. More fluffy flakes fell as we headed home. Pictures here.

No comments:

Contributors